This download installs the Intel® Graphics Driver for 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, & 11th generation, Apollo Lake, Gemini Lake, Amber Lake, Whiskey Lake, Comet Lake, and Lakefield.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 426.1 MB
- SHA1: 14325A3B42EF4F40058D4B982C516DFFBC586FC2
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 416.6 MB
- SHA1: C02D6C86836CEEBCEAE26E8B73681EBE75C93769
Note: Installing this Intel generic graphics driver will overwrite your computer manufacturer (OEM) customized driver. OEM drivers are handpicked and include customized features and solutions to platform-specific issues. The generic Intel driver provides users the latest and greatest feature enhancements and bug fixes that OEMs may not have customized yet to address platform-specific needs. Users can check for matching OEM versions at OEM websites.*2
- Performance improvements when using Chrome YouTube Media Playback.
*2 Are you still experiencing an error preventing the driver update? Look here for why and a solution.
Any graphics issues found using Intel generic graphics drivers should be reported directly to Intel. Corporate customers should always use OEM drivers and report all issues through the vendor they purchased the platforms and support through.
Install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, which automatically checks for drivers on a regular basis and can provide notifications when new drivers are available.
This is a DCH driver. Click for more information about DCH drivers.
Supported OS versions
- Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update (1709)(RS3)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - April 2018 Update (1803)(RS4)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2018 Update (1809)(RS5)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2019 Update (1903)(19H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2019 Update (1909)(19H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2020 Update (2004)(20H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Self-installing format (.exe) is the easiest installation method and our recommendation.
- Manual installation format (.zip) is intended for developers and IT professionals.
See the ReleaseNotes for installation instructions, supported hardware, and more.
Be sure to check out gameplay.intel.com, where you’ll find recommended game settings for many more of your favorite PC games.
About Intel® software and drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.