|Note||6th Generation Intel® Processor Graphics is an "End of Life" product as of December 30, 2022. For more support information and driver information, see Support Options for Discontinued Intel® Graphics Products.|
As of July 27th, 2022, Intel will be moving 6th - 10th Gen Intel Processor Graphics and related Intel Atom®, Pentium®, and Celeron® processor graphics to a legacy software support model. Intel will provide software support for affected products on critical fixes and security vulnerabilities only. Software updates for these products will move to a quarterly release cadence or with software releases as needed.
The following product families are impacted by this transition:
Codenames: Skylake, Apollo Lake, Kaby Lake, Amber Lake, Coffee Lake, Whiskey Lake, Comet Lake, Gemini Lake, Ice Lake, Lakefield, Jasper Lake, Elkhart Lake.
- 10th Generation Intel® Core® processors with Intel® Iris® Plus graphics (Codename Ice Lake)
- 10th Generation Intel® Core® processors with Intel® UHD Graphics (Codename Comet Lake)
- 9th Generation Intel® Core® processors, related Pentium®/Celeron® processors, and Intel® Xeon® processors, with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (Codename Coffee Lake-R)
- 8th Generation Intel® Core® processors, related Pentium®/ Celeron® processors, and Intel® Xeon® processors, with Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics 655 and Intel® UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630, P630 (Codename Kaby Lake-R, Coffee Lake)
- Intel Pentium® and Celeron® processor family (Codename Gemini Lake)
- 7th Generation Intel® Core® processors, related Pentium®/Celeron® processors, and Intel® Xeon® processors, with Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel® HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630 (Codename Kaby Lake)
- 6th Generation Intel® Core®, Intel® Core® M, and related Pentium® processors with Intel Iris® Graphics 540, Intel® Iris® Graphics 550, Intel® Iris® Pro Graphics 580, and Intel® HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530 (Codename Skylake)
- Intel® Pentium® Processor family and Intel® Celeron® Processor family (Codename Jasper Lake),
- Intel® Core® Processor with Intel® Hybrid Technology (Codename Lakefield)
- Intel® Atom®, Pentium® and Celeron® processor family (Codename Elkhart Lake)
Q: What is changing with the driver package for Intel Windows DCH* graphics drivers?
A: There is a separate graphics driver for 6th - 10th Gen Intel Processor Graphics and related Intel Atom®, Pentium®, and Celeron® processor graphics. The latest graphics driver package for these product families can be downloaded here.
Q: Will fixes be provided for 10th Generation and older Intel processors?
A: Only critical fixes and security vulnerabilities will be addressed in quarterly driver releases going forward.
Q: Will Intel Graphics drivers for 10th Generation and older Intel processors provide Day 0 Game support?
A: Day 0 Game support will be no longer available on these products.
Q: How often will Intel release new Graphics drivers for 10th Generation and older Intel processors?
A: Updates can be expected on a quarterly basis, or as needed to address critical issues or security vulnerabilities.
Q: How often will Intel release new Graphics drivers for 11th Generation and newer Intel processors?
A: Regular updates can continue to be expected on a monthly cadence as well as releases throughout the year aligned to Day 0 game support.
|How to Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 & Windows 11*|
|How to Find the Generation of Intel® Core™ Processors|
|How to Find the Code Name for Intel® Processors|