Creating an .ips
To create an .ips, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Programmer to open the Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer window. Alternatively, you can click Programmer on the toolbar.
- In the Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer window, click Add File to add the programming file (.pof, .jam, or .jbc) into the programmer window.
- Select the programming file in the list. Then, on the Edit menu, click ISP CLAMP State Editor.
- Specify the states of the pins in your design using the ISP Clamp State Editor. There are four clamp states available—tri-state, high, low, and sample and sustain. By default, all pins are set to tri-state.
- Save the .ips after making the modifications.
Note: Alternatively, to open the ISP Clamp State Editor to create a new .ips, on the File menu, point to Create/Update and click Create/Update IPS File.
Did you find the information on this page useful?