B. Using the Intel FPGA Self-Service Licensing Center
Besides requesting licensing files and activating software, you can perform the following tasks with the Self-Service Licensing Center:
- View existing licenses: You can view all your existing licenses, including their expiration dates, available rehosts, and licensed users.
- Renew licenses: You can renew your existing licenses.
- Rehost licenses: You can transfer your existing licenses from one computer to another. You have a total of three rehosts for each license.
- Add seats to a floating license: You can add seats to your existing floating licenses.
- Manage license users: You can specify the licensed user for each of your existing licenses.
- View license history: You can view the license file history for each computer that you add to your My Intel account.
Additionally, you can also split a floating license, obtain a checkout license, or obtain a companion license with the Self-Service Licensing Center.
Refer to the following topics for detailed instructions: