A newer version of this document is available. Customers should click here to go to the newest version.
1.2. Hardware and Software Requirements
Intel uses the following hardware and software to test the design examples.
- Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA (H-tile or L-tile) Development Kit
- SDI Signal Generator
- SDI Signal Analyzer
- High Density Bayonet Neill–Concelman (HD-BNC) to BNC cables for any designs using the development kit on-board HD-BNC connector, or BNC to BNC cables for any designs using an FMC daughter card
- Nextera VIDIO* FMC Development Module VIDIO-12G-A (Nextera 12G SDI FMC daughter card) or Terasic 12G SDI-FMC Daughter Card
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition (for hardware testing)
- Questa*-Intel® FPGA Edition, ModelSim SE*, Riviera-PRO* , VCS* (Verilog HDL only)/ VCS* MX, or Xcelium* Parallel simulator
Did you find the information on this page useful?