2.1. Downloading the Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ Pro Edition
- Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ Pro Edition
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition software
- Device support
- Visit the FPGA Software Download Center page.
- Using the left-hand filter pane, perform the following steps to refine the search results:
- Select the Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software option. This displays three Intel® Quartus® Prime software editions (Pro, Standard, or Lite).
- Select the desired Intel® Quartus® Prime software edition. This displays a list of supported software versions.
- Select the desired Intel® Quartus® Prime software release version.
- Select the operating system (Microsoft Windows*).
- In the refined list of pages, click on the desired Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL Pro Edition software version page to download the software. The product download page appears.
- Under the Downloads > Windows SDK tab, click on the Download <file name> button to download Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ (includes Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition software and devices) package.
This package provides core functions of the Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ including the Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ offline compiler and the Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ utility.
Refer to the Download and install instructions section on this page for download and installation instructions.
- Perform the steps outlined in the download and installation instructions on the download page.