1.2.1. Design Notes
To demonstrate this design on the MDN-B2 demo board, follow these steps:
- Turn on the power to the demo board (using the slide switch SW1).
- Download the design to the MAX II device through the JTAG header JP5 on the demo board and a conventional programming cable (ByteBlaster™ II or USB-Blaster™). Keep SW4 on the demo board pressed before and during the start of the programming process. Once complete, turn off the power and remove the JTAG connector.
- Switch on power to the demo board (using the slide switch SW1) and observe VCCINT and VCCIOs being cyclically powered down and powered up.
- Observe the LEDs D2 glow each time the power to device is restored.
- Measure the voltage drops across R52 for the 2.5 V power supply (pads TP1 and TP2) and across R27 for the 1.8 V power supply (pads TP3 and TP4).
Did you find the information on this page useful?