A.1.1.2. Manual Setting
- Open Environment Variables window of Windows OS
Windows Settings > Type “Environment” into the search area > Choose Edit the system environment variables
- Check if Path variable has %QUARTUS_ROOTDIR%\bin64 in System variables or User variables for your account. If not present, add %QUARTUS_ROOTDIR%\bin64
- Check if QUARTUS_ROOTDIR variable is in a right path that bin64 folder locates
Directory for Intel® Quartus® Prime: <Quartus Prime software install folder>\quartusDirectory for Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer tool: < Quartus Prime Programmer install folder>\qprogrammer or < Quartus Prime Programmer install directory>\qprogrammer\quartus
- If you notice these variables in both System variables or User variables for your account, Intel recommends that one of them should be deleted.
- Restart your computer and check the version of jtagconfig using step 1 and 2
Did you find the information on this page useful?