3.1. Installing the Intel® FPGA Download Cable Driver on Windows
- Locate the Intel® FPGA Download Cable driver in \<Quartus Prime system directory>\drivers\usb-blaster.
If the driver is not in your directory, download the driver from www.altera.com/support/software/drivers.
- Connect the Intel® FPGA Download Cable to your PC.
- Open Device Manager. In the Other devices tab, select and right click USB-Blaster. Then, click Update Driver Software.
- Click Browse. Browse to \<Quartus Prime system directory>\drivers\usb-blaster and click Next.
The Windows security warning is displayed.
- Click Install to begin installing the driver.
- Click Finish when the driver is installed.
- Restart your system.
Did you find the information on this page useful?