Compilation Environment Variables Hydra Environment Variables I_MPI_ADJUST Family Environment Variables Tuning Environment Variables Process Pinning GPU Support Environment Variables for Fabrics Control Environment Variables for Memory Policy Control Environment Variables for Asynchronous Progress Control Environment Variables for Multi-EP Other Environment Variables
The following table lists the available Intel® MPI Library compiler commands with their underlying compilers and programming languages.
|Intel® Fortran, C++ Compilers
Notes on Compiler Commands
- Compiler commands are available only in the Intel MPI Library Software Development Kit (SDK).
- For the supported versions of the listed compilers, refer to the Intel® MPI Library System Requirements.
- To display mini-help of a compiler command, execute it without any parameters.
- Compiler wrapper scripts are located in the <install-dir>/bin directory, where <install-dir> is the Intel MPI Library installation directory.
- The environment settings can be established by sourcing the <install-dir>/env/vars.[c]sh script. To use a specific library configuration, pass one of the following arguments to the script to switch to the corresponding configuration: release or debug.
- Ensure that the corresponding underlying compiler is already in your PATH. If you use Intel® compilers, source the vars.sh script from the installation directory to set up the compiler environment.