This session focuses on the performance of your TensorFlow* models—deep neural networks used for things like speech recognition, image processing, sentiment analysis, and even drones.
AI software solutions engineer Louis Tsai unpacks the performance benefits of the Intel® Extension for TensorFlow* when used with Model Zoo for Intel® Architecture.
During the presentation, you'll get:
- An overview of Intel Extension for TensorFlow and its latest optimizations
- An analysis of performance improvements using the profiler in TensorFlow and the Intel® oneAPI Deep Neural Network Library verbose log
- Instructions for benchmarking your specific Intel® platforms using Model Zoo workloads for TensorFlow
Get the Software
- Get Intel Extension for TensorFlow and Model Zoo for Intel Architecture as part of the Intel® oneAPI AI Analytics Toolkit—a set of optimized libraries and frameworks for end-to-end AI and machine learning acceleration.
- Get the stand-alone versions of TensorFlow and Model Zoo.