The hardware and software resources needed to support inferencing on deep neural networks can be substantial. So much so, in fact, that squeezing every ounce of compute resources to accelerate AI inferencing has become the new normal for developers and users.
Enter Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost), an AI instruction set for deep-learning workloads that can deliver significant performance increases—efficiency and speed—for deep learning inference workloads running on Intel® architecture.
Join technical consulting engineer Preethi Venkatesh to learn about Intel DL Boost technology and how to take advantage of it. Topics include:
- An overview of the technology, including a key feature called the Vector Neural Network Instructions (VNNI), which speeds delivery of inference results.
- How Intel DL Boost extends Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 operations while maximizing the use of compute resources.
- How Intel® tools and frameworks like the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit and Intel® Optimization for TensorFlow** help you optimize your AI code and realize the performance benefits of VNNI.
Get the Software
- Intel Optimization for TensorFlow
- Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit, which includes the Intel® Math Kernel Library for Deep Neural Networks
- Intel® oneAPI DL Framework Developer Toolkit, which includes the Intel® oneAPI Deep Neural Network Library
- Intel® oneAPI AI Analytics Toolkit, which includes TensorFlow*, PyTorch* and Python* with optimizations from Intel
- Intel DL Boost Overview
- Introducing INT8 Quantization for Fast CPU Inference Using OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Technical consultant engineer, Intel Corporation
Preethi is focused on helping customers use and adopt the Intel® Distribution for Python* and Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library through training, article publication, and open-source contributions. She joined Intel in 2017, coming from a four-year tour at Infosys* Limited where she was a business data analyst.
Preethi has a bachelor degree in instrumentation technology from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, India, and a master degree in information systems on data science from University of Texas at Arlington.