Developer Kits with Intel Atom® Processors
Prevalidated Developer Kits
Intel Atom x7000E processor
Intel® processor N-series
Intel® Core™ i3-N305 processor
UP Squared* Pro 7000 Edge Computing Kit
- Delivers performance powered by the Intel Atom x7000E processor.
- Preinstalled Edge Insights for Vision enables computer vision and deep learning inference for applications at the edge, optimized for Intel architecture.
- Offers industrial features such as time-sensitive networking (TSN), Intel® Time Coordinated Computing, in-band ECC, and an onboard Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0.
Kit Details | Datasheet | Support
Available in April 2023
Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
- Enable convolutional neural network-based deep learning inference on the edge.
- Support heterogeneous running across various accelerators—CPUs, GPUs, Intel® Movidius™ Neural Compute Sticks (NCS), and Intel Vision Accelerator Design products—using a common API.
- Speed up time to market via a library of functions and preoptimized kernels.
Overview | Training | Documentation | Get Started | Forum
Intel® Developer Cloud
Explore this cloud-hosted AI development platform with access to Intel hardware to find a solution that meets your needs.
- Try a variety of hosted hardware including Intel Atom®, Intel Core, and Intel® Xeon® processors or the Intel® Movidius™ VPU.
- Upload your own AI model or choose from a library of prebuilt sample applications.
- Benchmark hardware solutions to optimize for your performance needs.
Intel® Edge Software Hub
- Download the latest software packages for edge solutions (including computer vision and deep learning applications) for Intel architecture.
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain solutions at the edge with software packages and tools.
- Optimize your computer vision and deep learning applications for Intel architecture with the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit.
- Maintain and manage your applications with containerized architecture and regular updates.
- Get started quickly with reference implementations, tutorials, and samples.
Intel® oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit
The combination of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit provides what you need to implement efficient, reliable, cross-architecture IoT solutions that run at the network edge. It delivers a core set of high-performance build tools and libraries and analysis tools to simplify IoT system design, development, and deployment across CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and other accelerator architectures.