Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector
MPI Profiling for Cluster Applications
Understand MPI Application Behavior across Its Full Runtime
The Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector profiles and analyzes MPI applications to help focus your optimization efforts.
- Find temporal dependencies and bottlenecks in your code.
- Check the correctness of your application.
- Locate potential programming errors, buffer overlaps, and deadlocks.
- Visualize and understand parallel application behavior.
- Evaluate profiling statistics and load balancing.
- Analyze performance of subroutines or code blocks.
- Learn about communication patterns, parameters, and performance data.
- Identify communication hot spots.
- Decrease time to solution and increase application efficiency.
Download as Part of the Toolkit
Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector is included in the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit. Get the toolkit to analyze, optimize, and deliver applications that scale.
Download the Stand-Alone Version
A stand-alone download of Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector is available. You can download binaries from Intel or choose your preferred repository.
Develop in the Cloud
Build and optimize oneAPI multiarchitecture applications using the latest optimized Intel® oneAPI and AI tools, and test your workloads across Intel® CPUs and GPUs. No hardware installations, software downloads, or configuration necessary. Free for 120 days with extensions possible.
Stay in the Know with All Things CODE
Sign up to receive the latest trends, tutorials, tools, training, and more to
help you write better code optimized for CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and other
accelerators—stand-alone or in any combination.