MAX+PLUS® II 10.12 - Driver Installation
When you plug in the APU USB cable, Windows 98 will automatically recognize it and start the Add New Hardware wizard.
- Click Next in the Add New Hardware Wizard window
- Click Next
- Choose Display a list of all the drivers in a specific location and click Next
- Choose Universal Serial Bus controller from the list of devices and click Next
- Click the Have Disk... button
- Click Browse in the Install From Disk window
- Browse to the <Path to MAX+PLUS® II software>\Drivers\apu directory and click OK
- Click OK in the Install From Disk window
- Choose APU - Altera Programming Unit in the Models list and click Next
- Click Next to install the driver
- Click Finish
- Set up programming hardware in the MAX+PLUS II software to complete your installation
MAX+PLUS II software version 10.11 and earlier does not support the APU.