Quartus II Version 4.2 and later
- Start the Quartus® II software.
- Choose Programmer from the Tools menu. The Programmer window will open.
- Click the Hardware Setup... button to open the Hardware Setup window.
- The selected programming hardware is identified as Currently Selected Hardware.
- Programming hardware that is already set up appears in the Available hardware items window.
- Click the Add Hardware button to open the Add Hardware window if the programming hardware you would like to use is not listed in the Available hardware items window.
- Select the appropriate programming cable or programming hardware from the Hardware Type list.
- Select the appropriate port and baud rate if necessary.
- Click OK.
- Select the programming hardware you would like to use by choosing it in the Available hardware items list.
- Click Close.
- Your programming hardware has been set up.
For detailed information about how to program Intel FPGA devices, refer to Quartus II Help.