Description of Error Code 0xA00906B3 and steps to resolve the issue
The following Error Code was received when managing an Intel® Optane™ memory device: 0xA00906B3.
The Intel® Rapid Storge Technology (Intel® RST) service has stopped responding.
Steps to resolve:
In some cases rebooting the system has resolved the issue, it is recommended to try this first. If this does not resolve the issue, see the steps below.
Restart the Service RstMwRpc:
- Search for the Services Windows app (Open Windows Menu and type services).
- Select the Services app.
- Press Yes if the User Account Control popup appears.
- Restart the service by following the steps below:
- Locate the RstMwRpc service.
- Right-click and select Restart from the menu.
- If error persists, Disable acceleration and uninstall the application.
- After restart, reinstall the application and enable acceleration.
If the error persists or any additional help is needed, contact support under Memory and Storage.