How to resolve poor performance on Intel® Graphics while gaming.
Poor performance encountered on Intel® Graphics while gaming, including:
- Frame drops
- Low FPS (Frames Per Second)
Steps to resolve poor performance issues.
- Performance may drop under thermal throttling, refer to Overheating Symptoms and Troubleshooting for Intel® Boxed Processors.
- Use dual memory channel to maximize performance on Intel® Graphics.
- Install/update to the latest Intel® Graphics Driver, refer to How to Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10.
- Update Operating System, refer to Download Windows 10.
- Malware will also cause the system to unstable, clean install the Operating System, refer to Download Windows 10.