Steps to check how many monitors are supported on your Intel® Graphics controller.
How many monitors are supported by my Intel Graphics product?
- Identify the processor model.
- Go to Product Page Support.
- Locate the search field on the top right corner of the page and type in the number of your Intel® Processor.
- On the product specification page and under Essential, locate Processor Graphics.
- Under Processor Graphics, check the # of Displays Supported.
Determine system restrictions
Some manufacturers may restrict systems. This means that even when the Intel® Graphics processor is capable to manage more than 1 monitor at a time, the manufacturer could limit the option to 1 or 2 monitors. This limitation could be software limitation or physical limitations (number of video ports for example). Contact the manufacturer to determine if the system presents any restriction on the number of displays that can be handled.