How to find a list of Intel® Processors that support Intel® SGX
Unable to determine which processors support Intel® SGX.
Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) provide the ability for applications to create hardware-enforced trusted execution protection for their applications’ sensitive routines and data. Intel® SGX provides developers a way to partition their code and data into CPU hardened trusted execution environments (TEEs).
Find out if a specific processor supports Intel® SGX:
- Go to product specifications (ARK).
- Enter the processor number in the search specifications box in the top-right corner.
- On the product specification page of the processor, click Security & Reliability and look for Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX).
Find a list of Intel processors supporting the Intel® SGX:
- Go to product specifications page advanced search (ARK) and select filters that produce a list of processors that support Intel® SGX.
- Scroll down and click Find products by features.
- Under Choose a Filter, select Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX).
- Under Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX), there are four options. Select from the last three options.
- Yes with Intel® ME (Intel® Management Engine)
- Yes with Intel® SPS (Intel® Server Platform Services)
- Yes with both Intel® SPS and Intel® ME (Intel® Server Platform Services and Intel® Management Engine)
After that, there will be additional drop-down menus to help narrow the criteria.