When running the tool, there is an error message Sorry, something went wrong while trying to scan.
How to fix it:
- Uninstall the existing Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) tool in the system using the Uninstaller tool.
- Download and install the latest Intel® DSA version
- When Intel® DSA cannot detect your device, it's due to the following reasons:
- You have an older component.
- Your component is discontinued or isn't supported.
- You have a component not produced by Intel.
- You have a customized driver pre-installed by the computer manufacturer.
- The component isn't in Intel's database.
Cause & More Information:
|Note||This application is supported on Microsoft Windows 7*, Windows 8*, Windows 8.1*, and Windows® 10 using Chrome*, Firefox*, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer). Find out how to check your version of Edge. Internet Explorer* is not a supported browser for Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) anymore due to security enhancements made to the app.|
If you're using OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) devices such as laptops and tablets, contact the system manufacturer for any customized drivers. Intel® DSA only offers generic Intel® drivers.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN USED BY OUR CUSTOMERS BUT NOT TESTED, FULLY REPLICATED, OR VALIDATED BY INTEL. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. ALL POSTINGS AND USE OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE.