The partial serial number (partial ATPO) contains the last three to five digits from the full serial number for the processor, It is printed in human readable format on the outside edges of processor. The partial serial number is located on the outside edge of the processor.
Here is an example on the location of the partial serial number (partial ATPO):
The partial serial number (partial ATPO) can be used with the batch number (FPO) located on the top of the processor to check the warranty status for the Intel Boxed processors.
- The batch number above is X208G651 (located on the top of the processor)
- The partial serial number is 04427 (located on the outside edge of the processor)
Follow steps below to check the warranty status of the Intel® Boxed processor.
- Access the warranty Information,
- Choose Processor under Product Type.
- Enter X208G651 in the FPO field and 04427 in the partial or full serial number (ATPO) field.
- Click Check products to see the Estimated Warranty Expiration date.