Intel® Optane™ memory is a system acceleration solution that uses Intel® Optane™ memory media, along with the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) driver.
If you want to
- Accelerate a SATA-based storage device (HDD, SSHD, SATA SSDs) and the latest Intel® SSD 6 Series built on Intel® QLC 3D NAND, or if
- You have a system that contains the Intel® Optane™ Memory H Series module, combining Intel® Optane™ memory media and Intel® QLC 3D NAND media on a single M.2 form factor device,
this guide can assist you in the following:
- Hardware and software requirements
- Installation/Uninstallation of Intel® Optane™ memory capable applications and Intel® RST driver
- Enable and disable acceleration with Intel® Optane™ memory capable applications
- Troubleshoot installation issues
The Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with Solid State Storage device is available as part of a complete system. If you find issues or a need to disable acceleration, such as reinstall the OS or back up data, we strongly recommend you work with your system vendor before changes are made. There may be system customizations specific to the platform.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Installation and User Guide (PDF)
Size: 3.02 MB
Date: December 2019
Note: PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader*