How to Open the Intel® Graphics Control Panel for 5th Generation Intel® Graphics or Earlier
This article is intended for the following Operating Systems: Windows® 10, 8*/8.1*, and 7*.
- Identify your graphics product.
See How to Find the Generation of Intel® Core™ Processors.
Supported Processors: 5th Generation Intel® Core Processors or older processors and related Intel Atom®, Pentium®, and Celeron® processors.
Note If you have 6th Generation Intel® Core Processors and newer, see& How to Install the Intel® Graphics Command Center.
- See the different methods below on how to open the Intel Graphics® Control Panel.
Click on the method for details:
Method 1: Windows Search Box (Recommended)
- In the Windows search box, search for "Intel Graphics Control Panel" The Intel Graphics Control Panel will appear as a search result.
- Click the Intel Graphics Control Panel search result to launch the application.
Method 2: Hotkey Combination
On your keyboard, simultaneously press CTRL+ALT+F12.
Original equipment manufacturers (OEM) can disable certain hot-key functions.
Method 3: Desktop Mode (For systems with 15.45 and older drivers only)
In desktop mode, right-click the Desktop. Then, select Intel® Graphics Settings. This method is only available for systems with legacy drivers installed.
Note Graphics drivers labeled as 15.45.xx.xxxx, 15.40.xx.xxxx, 15.36.xx.xxxx, and 15.33.xx.xxxx are legacy drivers. To identify your graphics driver version, see What's My Intel® Graphics Driver Version?
- If the methods above don't work, try following the steps on the following pages: