Compare Intel® Products
(1) – 2U air-cooled heat sink back – iPC DNP2UHSB
(1) – 2U half-width module tray – iPN M44884-xxx
(1) – 2U accelerator module air duct – iPN M44898-xxx
(1) – MCIO cable to server board P1_PE2 – iPN M44308-xxx
(1) – MCIO cable to server board P1_PE4 – iPN M44307-xxx
(1) – MCIO cable to riser 1 connector J_MCIO_2 – iPN M44299-xxx
(1) – MCIO cable to riser 1 connector J_MCIO_1 – iPN M44300-xxx
(1) – MCIO cable to riser 2 connector J_MCIO_4 – iPN M44305-xxx
(1) – MCIO cable to riser 2 connector J_MCIO_3 – iPN M44306-xxx
(2) – 2U riser bracket – iPN M44892-xxx
(2) – 2U MCIO riser card – iPC DNP2UMRISER
(2) – U.2 SSD adapter card – iPN K50874-xxx
(2) – 2.5” SSD drive carrier – iPN J36439-xxx
(1) – 2U heat sink front – iPC DNP2UHSF
(1) – 2U heat sink back – iPC DNP2UHSB
(1) – 2U PCIe accelerator card 1 – iPC DNPACCLRISER1
(1) – 2U PCIe accelerator card 2 – iPC DNPACCLRISER2
(1) – Power board – iPC DNPACCLNBRD
(2) – Power cable – iPN M44103-xxx
(1) – Signal cable – iPN M44104-xxx
Supports two 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable or Intel® Xeon® CPU Max Series processors and up to 16 DDR5 DIMMs.
Memory & Storage
• DDR5 3DS-RDIMM
• DDR5 9x4 RDIMM
• Two USB 3.0 ports via breakout cable
Security & Reliability
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for general, educational and planning purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.
Some products can support AES New Instructions with a Processor Configuration update, in particular, i7-2630QM/i7-2635QM, i7-2670QM/i7-2675QM, i5-2430M/i5-2435M, i5-2410M/i5-2415M. Please contact OEM for the BIOS that includes the latest Processor configuration update.