Intel’s latest 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors deliver a balanced architecture with built-in artificial intelligence acceleration, crypto acceleration and advanced security capabilities. Intel’s portfolio of hardware and software solutions bring customers the performance and flexibility necessary to deploy highly optimized multi-cloud environments from the edge to the network to the cloud.
- News Release: Intel Launches Its Most Advanced Performance Data Center Platform
- Press Presentation: 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Platform
- Event Replay: 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Launch
- News Byte: New Intel Processors Accelerate 5G Network Transformation | Infographic
- News Byte: Intel Teams with Leidos, Fortanix to Accelerate Clinical Trials
- News Byte: Intel Xeon Advances Nasdaq’s Homomorphic Encryption R&D
Executive Presentations & Demos
Artificial Intelligence: AI Everywhere: Simplicity, Productivity & Performance, Speaker: Wei Li — Imagine a world where you had the flexibility to infuse intelligence into every application, from edge to cloud. The 3rd Gen Intel Xeon processor family delivers the simplicity, productivity and performance you need to do just that. In this short video, you’ll learn how leading businesses are getting AI done, and how yours can too.
5G: Accelerating 5G Network Transformation, Speaker: Dan Rodriguez — 5G is fueling a rapid transition to virtualization and cloud native technologies in the network. Intel’s newest 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors and suite of technologies are optimized for your most demanding workloads — to help you build an agile, flexible infrastructure.
High Performance Computing: Redefine What’s Possible With HPC, Speaker: Trish Damkroger — HPC environments of today and tomorrow require an array of qualities – performance, flexibility, innovation and consistency are all must-haves to help HPC users tackle the challenges of increasing heterogeneity, data growth and AI convergence. Whether you’re running HPC and AI applications on-prem or in the cloud, the 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor is the CPU of choice, giving you the power to redefine what’s possible with HPC.
Cloud: Innovating with the Flexible Performance of Intel-based Clouds, Speaker: Rebecca Weekly — Cloud computing enables the digital economy — and Intel technologies are at the foundation of the cloud, delivering a consistent and seamless experience. Intel’s broad data center technology portfolio delivers flexible performance for all your workload requirements and scales to support your business growth. In this video, you’ll learn how the new 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor family delivers further benefits for your own cloud deployment and for the world’s leading cloud service providers.
Internet of Things: Powerful AI & Security at the Intelligent Edge, Speaker: John Healy — Compute-intensive workloads, such as AI and video analytics, are happening at the edge. The imperative for improved performance, manageability and security continues to grow as the diversity, sophistication and intelligence of IoT deployments accelerates. Organizations are looking for the right tools and partners as they rapidly transform their businesses to address this opportunity and challenge. The new 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors deliver the performance, flexibility, security and operational controls required for powerful AI, complex image or video analytics and consolidated workloads at the edge.
- PARTNER PAVILION: All “How Wonderful Gets Done” Partner Content
- Alibaba: Alibaba Cloud provides a comprehensive suite of cloud computing services to businesses worldwide, including merchants doing business on Alibaba Group marketplaces, start-ups, corporations and public services. Alibaba Cloud is the official Cloud Services Partner of the International Olympic Committee.
- AWS: AWS and Intel Better Together | AWS to Offer Third-Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processor-Based Amazon EC2 Instances (AWS Blog)
- Cisco: Solving for Hybrid Cloud
- Dell: Solving for Business Innovation | Be ready for anything with Dell Technologies and Intel (Dell Blog)
- Google: Solving for Flexibility
- HPE: Solving for Workload Optimization
- Inspur: Solving for Business Acceleration
- Lenovo: Solving for a Better World
- Lockheed Martin: Lockheed Martin Hardened Security for Intel, Inline Memory Encryption (Video)
- Microsoft Azure: Solving for Confidential Computing | Optimizing Azure Stack HCI on 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors (Video) | Royal Bank of Canada: RBC creates relevant personalized offers while protecting data privacy with Azure confidential computing
- Oracle: Solving for Truly Flexible Infrastructure | Oracle Cloud with Intel 3rd Gen Xeon: Performance Made Flexible (Video)
- Pico: Pico Leverages Latest 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors to reach 100G Realtime Analytics For Financial Markets
- Red Hat: Solving for Consistent Edge to Cloud Experience
- SAP: Solving for Health Data Privacy
- Supermicro: Solving for Cloud to 5G Edge Innovation
- Tencent: Do More with Tencent Cloud — Tencent Cloud offers high-performance technology with the right amount of human touch to help you build and scale the solution optimized for your business.
- VMware: Solving for Now and the Future