This download installs Intel® Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12416 for Intel® Arc™ Pro Series Graphics.
- Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10* (22H2), Windows 10* (21H2), Windows 10* (21H1), Windows 10* (20H2)
- Size: 340.3 MB
- SHA1: 9BCB1AB735C0439216516C12EECF5848B24EE5AB
Note: Installing this Intel generic graphics driver will overwrite your computer manufacturer (OEM) customized driver. OEM drivers are handpicked and include customized features and solutions to platform-specific issues. The generic Intel driver provides users the latest and greatest feature enhancements and bug fixes that OEMs may not have customized yet to address platform-specific needs. Users can check for matching OEM versions at OEM websites.
Are you still experiencing an error preventing the driver update? Look here for why and a solution.
Any graphics issues found using Intel generic graphics drivers should be reported directly to Intel. Corporate customers should always use OEM drivers and report all issues through the vendor they purchased the platforms and support through.
- User experience improvements for Adobe Premiere Pro*, Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve*, Dassault Systèmes Catia*, and Blender*.
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2021 Update (21H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows* 10-64 - October 2022 Update (22H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11*-64 - October 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11-64 (22H2)
Platform (OS Support)
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Rocket Lake)
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Alder Lake-S, Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P, Alder Lake-U, Alder Lake-HX, Alder Lake-N)
- 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Raptor Lake-S, Raptor Lake-HX, Raptor Lake-H, Raptor Lake-P, Raptor Lake-U)
- Intel® Arc™ Graphics family (Codename Alchemist)
- Self-installing format (.exe) is the easiest installation method and our recommendation.
See the Release Notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, and more.
Be sure to check out gameplay.intel.com, where you’ll find recommended game settings for many more of your favorite PC games.
About Intel® software and drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
Automatically update your drivers and software
Use this tool to identify your products and get driver and software updates for your Intel hardware.