This download installs Intel® Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19948 for Intel® Arc™ Pro Series Graphics.
- Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10* (22H2), Windows 10* (21H2), Windows 10* (21H1), Windows 10* (20H2)
- Size: 344 MB
- SHA1: 21F963460034F5D6BEB83998719488B6ED71057D
Note: The generic Intel driver provides users with the latest and greatest feature enhancements and bug fixes that computer manufacturers (OEMs) might not have customized yet. OEM drivers are handpicked and include customized features and solutions to platform-specific needs. Installing this Intel generic graphics driver will overwrite your handpicked OEM graphics driver. Users can check for matching OEM driver versions at OEM websites. For more information on how the installation of this driver may impact your OEM customizations, see this article.
Are you still experiencing an error preventing the driver update? Look here for why and a solution.
Any graphics issues found using Intel generic graphics drivers should be reported directly to Intel. Corporate customers should always use OEM drivers and report all issues through the vendor they purchased the platforms and support.
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2021 Update (21H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows* 10-64 - October 2022 Update (22H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11*-64 - October 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11-64 (22H2)
Platform (OS Support)
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Rocket Lake)
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Alder Lake-S, Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P, Alder Lake-U, Alder Lake-HX, Alder Lake-N)
- 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Raptor Lake-S, Raptor Lake-HX, Raptor Lake-H, Raptor Lake-P, Raptor Lake-U)
- Intel® Arc™ Graphics family (Codename Alchemist)
- Self-installing format (.exe) is the easiest installation method and our recommendation.
See the Release Notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, and more.
About Intel® software and drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver to avoid losing features or customizations.
Automatically update your drivers and software
Use this tool to identify your products and get driver and software updates for your Intel hardware.