This package contains the Intel® Dynamic Load Balancer Driver.
- Size: 750.7 KB
- SHA1: 53BA0D21CDB5EBAAAB247FC9C73FAED7F0899B95
Intel® Dynamic Load Balancer (Intel® DLB) is a hardware managed system of queues and arbiters connecting producers and consumers. It is a PCI device envisaged to live in the server CPU uncore and can interact with software running on cores, and potentially with other devices.
- Queue Management and Load Balancing on Intel® Architecture
- High-Precision Network Rate Limiting with Intel® DLB Technology Guide
- Scaling of IPsec Workloads Technology Guide
- Microservices Solution - Optimizations with Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor Solution Brief
- Accelerating Elephant Flow Technology Guide