Provides Intel® Server Board M50CYP Family BIOS and System Firmware Update Package (SFUP) for Windows* and Linux*. (R01.01.0004)
- OS Independent
- Size: 67.9 MB
- SHA1: 4B68D96FE610B22C6DAE76AB96137BCE99F0BA96
This update package includes the following production level system software updates and update utilities:
- System BIOS - R01.01.0004
- ME Firmware - 04.04.04.58
- BMC Firmware - 2.87.be6beeae
- FRUSDR - 0.38
- Pmem - 22.214.171.1243
- CPLD - v3P4
sysfwupdt.efi - Version 14.2 Build 11
- Intel® Server Board M50CYP Family
Contact Intel for pre-production hardware support requirements
- Firmware check is NOT applicable, hence updates will be triggered even when the versions in the system and in the SFUP package are same.
- Do NOT interrupt or reboot or remove power from your system during the update process. Doing so may render your system inoperable.
- Do NOT attempt to down rev the system software once loaded on to the system. Doing so may render your system inoperable.
- All updates provided in this package are installed using the Windows* and Linux* operating environment only.
- Do NOT modify any of the script files. The scripts as written will provide the most reliable update experience.
SYSTEM SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
To update the system software stack to the versions included in this update package, the system software stack currently installed on the target server system MUST meet the following, or else the update may fail:
- System BIOS - R01.01.0003 or later
- BMC Firmware - 2.81.99b20e11 or later
- FRUSDR - 0.35 or later
- CPLD - v3p3 or later
For pre-production hardware and software support requirements, contact Intel for details.