Provides Intel® Server Board M50CYP Family BIOS and System Firmware Update Package (SFUP) for Windows* and Linux*. (R01.01.0003)
- OS Independent
- Size: 68.5 MB
- SHA1: 871634B90A475668C3832CA3708C6512C24CBAB4
This update package includes the following production level system software updates and update utilities:
System BIOS - R01.01.0003
ME Firmware - 04.04.03.53
BMC Firmware - 2.81.99b20e11
FRUSDR - 0.35
Pmem - 184.108.40.2063
CPLD - v3P3
sysfwupdt.efi - Version 14.2 Build 11
Intel® Server Board M50CYP Family
Contact Intel for pre-production hardware support requirements.
SYSTEM SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
To update the system software stack to the versions included in this update package, the system software stack currently installed on the target server system MUST meet the following, or else the update may fail:
System BIOS - R01.01.0001 or later
BMC Firmware - 2.78 or later
FRUSDR - 0.34 or later
CPLD - 3p2 or later
For pre-production hardware and software support requirements, contact Intel for details.
- Firmware check is not applicable, hence updates will be triggered even when the versions in the system and in the SFUP package are the same.
- Do NOT interrupt or reboot or remove power from your system during the update process. Doing so may render your system inoperable.
- Do NOT attempt to down rev the system software once loaded on to the system. Doing so may render your system inoperable.
- All updates provided in this package are installed using the Windows* and Linux* operating environment only.
- Do NOT modify any of the script files. The scripts as written will provide the most reliable update experience.