This download record includes the ice Linux* Base Driver version 1.3.2 for the E810 series devices.
- Size: 910.5 KB
- SHA1: 19507794824DA33827756389AC8018AA84E9C427
This release includes ice Linux* Base Drivers for Intel® Ethernet Network Connections.
The ice driver supports devices based on the following controllers:
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-C
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-XXV
Due to the continuous development of the Linux kernel, the drivers are updated more often than the bundled releases. The latest driver can be found on http://e1000.sourceforge.net (and also on http://downloadcenter.intel.com).
See the readme for installation instructions, how to identify your adapter, command line parameters, additional features, and known issues.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-XXVAM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.