Provides Windows* driver for Tri-mode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel RAID Controllers.
- Windows Server 2019 family*, Windows Server 2016 family*, Windows 10*
- Size: 1.3 MB
- SHA1: CCC4DCEF4478A0FEFF28A0AD147940099959DD76
Installs Windows* driver for the following Trimode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel RAID Controllers:
- Full featured (RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60)
- Intel® RAID Module RMSP3AD160F, RMSP3CD080F
- Intel® RAID Adapter RSP3TD160F, RSP3MD088F, RSP3DD080F
- Entry level (RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 50)
- Intel® RAID Module RMSP3HD080E
- Intel® RAID Adapter RSP3WD080E
Drivers in this package for Windows 10 and Windows Server have activated Microsoft security fixes. Users deploying these drivers need to have reviewed KB4482887 before driver upgrade/installation. If driver upgrade/installation is performed without correct OS patch level, system crash may be experienced.
Driver Version = 7.716.03.00
OS supported = Windows Server 2019 and 2019H1, Windows Server 2016, Microsoft* Windows 10 (x86 & x64)
Note: For OS compatibility, also refer to the list of supported OS for the Intel Server board.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.
Note: Intel recommends upgrading the Intel RAID Controller firmware to the latest available.
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.