Provides Windows* driver for Tri-mode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel RAID Controllers.
- Windows Server 2012 family*, Windows Server 2012 R2 family*, Windows 8 family*, Windows 8.1*, Windows Server 2019 family*, Windows Server 2016 family*, Windows 10*
- Size: 2.2 MB
- SHA1: 780991D978C6F4097E37AE63DD7E2DA63C4DE8B5
Installs Windows driver for the following Trimode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel RAID Controllers:
- Full featured (RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60)
- Intel® RAID Module RMSP3AD160F, RMSP3CD080F
- Intel® RAID Adapter RSP3TD160F, RSP3MD088F, RSP3DD080F
- Entry level (RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 50)
- Intel® RAID Module RMSP3HD080E
- Intel® RAID Adapter RSP3WD080E
Driver Version = 7.708.12.00
Operating System(OS) supported = Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, 2012; Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Note: For OS compatibility, also refer to the list of supported OS for the Intel Server board.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.
Note: Intel recommends upgrading the Intel RAID Controller firmware to the latest available.
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.