Build files for Intel® Aero Compute Board 1.4.
- OS Independent
- Size: 1.5 GB
- SHA1: B341D2B04F150E85340C55A10DC8F7BB633BB57C
The Intel® Aero Compute Board is a purpose-built, unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) developer kit powered by a quad-core Intel Atom® Processor and geared toward UAV developers, researchers, and enthusiasts. While only the size of a standard playing card, it features abundant storage capabilities, 802.11ac Wi-Fi*, support for multiple cameras including the Intel® RealSense™ Camera R200, which is part of the optional Intel® Aero Vision Accessory Kit, industry standard interfaces, and reconfigurable I/O to facilitate connecting to a broad variety of drone hardware subsystems. The compute board ships with the open-source Yocto Linux* operating system, and offers sample applications and APIs for flight and vision interfaces, reducing hurdles for developers of sophisticated drone applications.
- Software release notes
- Operating system image
- File size: 1.5 GB
- File description: OS image for Intel Aero Compute Board v1.4
- md5sum: 9a1706addd08eb8bea3a4e6dbc58b724
- Getting started instructions
- File size: 3.5 MB
- File description: BIOS binary for Intel Aero Compute Board v01.00.12
- md5sum: 735044e92a51a5ba47093868cf8117f2
- Instructions for updating the BIOS
- Kernel source
- File size: 146.2 MB
- File description: Kernel source for release v01.00.04
- md5sum: 3d37d760e0cd3be92253f31aa8a7679d
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.