Provides the Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) Update Utility for Intel® Ethernet Adapters 700 Series—Windows*.
- OS Independent
- Size: 52.5 MB
- SHA1: FE25B9C9D5D3E2501C524A30BE71C08EA7E738DD
Change Notice, May 4, 2020:
NVM Update Package 7.2 has been updated. If you currently have the 7.2 update package installed, and you are re-running this update package as a result of this Change Notice: While performing the update, the displayed firmware version (visible in the NVM update process display screen) will remain unchanged. The update is working but the change won’t be visible from the displayed version number.
What was updated
A single NVM image file was updated to address a version display issue.
Only one product is affected: Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA2, Product Code 870823.001, Part Number J65979-003 (or later -xxx)
If you use the affected product listed above, it is recommended that you update to the new NVM package file. However, if you do not use the affected product, then there is no need to update. All other files remain as is; there is no impact to other products.
This package contains all files required to update the non-volatile memory (NVM) on the Intel® Ethernet Adapter in your system. It contains the NVM Update utility, configuration file, updated NVM binaries, and required driver files.
See the readme file for more information, such as limitations and prerequisites, UEFI requirements, and how to use a script.
Note: Updated download file with 7.20 version from SW Release 25.0
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-T4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XXV710-AM1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X722-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XXV710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter XL710-QDA1 for Open Compute Project
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA1 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter XL710-QDA2 for Open Compute Project
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-BM2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA2 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X722-DA4
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter X710-DA2 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM2
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.