2. Intel® FPGA AI Suite New Features and Enhancements
Intel® FPGA AI Suite Version 2023.2.1 New Features and Enhancements
- The Intel® Arria® 10 SoC design example is updated to the Intel® Arria® 10 SoC Golden System Reference Design (GSRD) Version 2023.04.
- The supported version of OpenVINO™ Toolkit is now OpenVINO™ 2022.3.1 LTS.
Intel® FPGA AI Suite Version 2023.2 New Features and Enhancements
- The supported version of OpenVINO™ Toolkit is now OpenVINO™ 2022.3.0 LTS. Other versions of OpenVINO™ Toolkit (such as 2022.3.1) are not supported by Intel® FPGA AI Suite Version 2023.2.
OpenVINO™ 2022.3.0 helps resolve issues related to unsupported models that occurred in previous Intel® FPGA AI Suite releases. If you were unable to compile a custom model previously, try recompiling the model with Intel® FPGA AI Suite Version 2023.2.
- This release adds a new architecture optimizer feature that enables the optimizer to search for optimal legal feature and filter interleave options.
For details see " --interleave-search Option" in "Architecture Optimizer Options (dla_compiler Command Options)" in the Intel® FPGA AI Suite Compiler Reference Manual .
- Windows* Subsystem for Linux* 2 (WSL 2) is now supported for the dla_compiler and dla_create_ip commands. The Intel® FPGA AI Suite Getting Started Guide includes instructions for installing the Intel® FPGA AI Suite in a WSL 2 environment.