1.6.1. Changes in Device Support
Starting with Intel® Quartus® Prime Version 20.1, a new device support level was introduced: Preliminary device support.
For devices with Preliminary device support, Intel® Quartus® Prime provides full compilation, simulation, timing analysis, and programming support but the device models, bitstreams, and firmware for the devices are not finalized.
Devices with Final device support (previously Full ) have finalized device models, bitstreams, and firmware.
The definitions of Initial and Advance device support levels are unchanged.
For information about known device issues and workarounds, refer to the Intel FPGA Knowledge Base.
F-Tile Support Changes
For Intel® Agilex™ designs with F-Tile IPs that were developed with Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Version 22.1 or earlier, you must regenerate your F-Tile IP in Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Version 22.2 or later.
- AGFA006R16A, AGFA008R16A, AGFA022R24C, AGFA022R31C, AGFA027R24C, AGFA027R31C
- AGFB006R16A, AGFB008R16A, AGFB022R24C, AGFB022R31C, AGFB027R24C, AGFB027R31C
- AGIB022R29A, AGIB022R31B, AGIB027R29A, AGIB027R31B
New Device Support
- AGFA006R24C, AGFA008R24C, AFGA012R24C, AFGA014R24C, AGFA019R24C, AGFA023R24C
- AGFB006R24C, AGFB008R24C, AFGB012R24C, AFGB014R24C, AGFB019R24C, AGFB023R24C
- AFGC019R24C, AGFC023R24C
- AGFD019R24C, AGFD023R24C
- AGIA035R39A, AGIA040R39A
- AGIA023R18A-R0, AGIA040R39A-R0
- AGIB019R18A, AGIB019R31B, AGIB023R18A, AGIB023R31B
- AGIC035R39A, AGIC040R39A
- AGIC023R18A-R0, AGIC040R39A-R0
- AGID019R18A, AGID019R31B, AGID023R18A, AGID023R31B
Changed Device Support
- AGFA019R25A, AGFA023R25A
- AGFB019R25A, AGFB023R25A
- AGFC019R25A, AGFC023R25A
- AGFD019R25A, AGFD023R25A
Did you find the information on this page useful?