1.1. New Features and Enhancements
Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Software Version 22.1 includes functional and security updates. Keep your software up-to-date and follow the technical recommendations that help improve the security of your Intel® Quartus® Prime installation.
New Intel® Quartus® Prime GUI Features and Enhancements
- Added ability to monitor a compilation that was launched from the command line.
- Added new GUI options to switch easily between fast compilation for fMAX estimation for on-chip debugging and longer compilation for closing timing.
New Synthesis Features and Enhancements
- Added Verilog Macro Usage report
- Enhanced warning messages to include the ability to locate warning in source files.
- Enhanced register duplication.
- Enhanced RAM inference
New Compiler Features and Enhancements
- Added command-line options to switch easily between fast compilation for fMAX estimation or on-chip debugging and longer compilation for closing timing.
New Timing Analyzer Features and Enhancements
- Improved timing analysis reporting and commands:
- Added Clock Network Viewer
- Enhanced Report Register Spread to include area and angle spread types.
- Enhanced Report Timing by Source to include grouping paths by containing entity, grouping entities by containing file, and the sum of negative slacks (path TNS) with in a file or entity.
- Enhanced Report Timing Tree to include sum of negative slacks (path TNS) for a node hierarchy.
- Added Report Metastability.
- Added Global Router Congestion Hotspot Summary report
New Design Assistant Features and Enhancements
- Added new linting design rule checks (DRCs) for early checks in flows for Intel® Stratix® 10 and Intel® Agilex™ devices.
New Signal Tap Logic Analyzer Features and Enhancements
- Enhanced node list GUI with ability to add dividers to organize your signals in the list into groups.
New Advanced Link Analyzer Features and Enhancements
- Improved COM/ERL supports
New Power and Thermal Calculator Features and Enhancements
- Enhanced Power rails pane to show only power rails with non-zero current.
- Enhanced Power and Thermal Calculator Report to show only power rails with non-zero current.
New Nios® V Processor Features and Enhancements
- Enhanced Nios® V/m processor with µC/TCP-IP stack support, including two new example designs that demonstrate the use of this stack.
Did you find the information on this page useful?