3.2. New Features and Enhancements
- The Thermal Analysis page for Intel® Agilex™ devices has been revised to incorporate several improvements:
- Removed the ±5°C junction temperature (TJ) variation.
- Added temperature sensor diode (TSD) information to the Thermals Report, as absolute temperatures rather than as offsets.
- The page now reports the following values, per die: Power (W), Temperature margin (Δ°C), and Power margin (ΔW).
- Added SmartVID Power Savings to AGF012/014 devices. You can obtain the value of SmartVID Power Savings from the Intel® Agilex™ device Main page. A summation of the dynamic power from adding up the Logic, RAM, DSP, Clock, IO, and Transceiver does not account for the savings. SmartVID savings have been subtracted from the Total Power value on the main page. For simplicity, the Total Power includes both SmartVID Power Savings and Static Power Savings.
- Added Static Power Savings to the Main page. To obtain the value of Static Power expected for your design, ensure that you subtract the Static Power Savings from the Static Power value on the Main page.
- If SmartVID or Static Power Savings report a value of 0, it does not indicate that there are no savings; a value of 0 indicates that production test limits have not yet been finalized for these savings.
- For Intel® Agilex™ devices: The Routing Factor field on the Logic page and the Utilization Factor field on the Clocks page now both accept decimal values, for improved power modeling accuracy. The maximum value for both fields is now increased by one, to handle rare corner cases.
Did you find the information on this page useful?