Get Started with the Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit for Linux*
Follow These Steps for the Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit:
The following instructions assume you have installed the Intel® oneAPI software. Please see the Intel oneAPI Toolkits page for installation options.
- Configure Your System
- Build and run a sample project using one of these methods:
An offline copy of this Get Started is available on the Downloadable Documentation page.
The Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit provides a common set of libraries and tools dedicated to IoT application development and optimization. The toolkit provides software developers with several advantages:
- Includes a set of tools and libraries that can be used for the development of high-performance workloads deployed on CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and other accelerators.
- Enables software developers to more efficiently build innovative embedded and IoT platform solutions.
- Accelerates development of smart connected devices with performance differentiation for Intel platforms.
- Supports the breadth of Intel platforms for optimizing memory and threading performance.
- Provides developer tools and libraries for IoT application development and optimization.
- Delivers an easy-to-use and consistent developer experience within an integrated IDE.
Components included in this toolkit: