The Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library (oneDPL) is an alternative software development library for creating heterogeneous applications and solutions. It complements the Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler by providing high-productivity APIs based on familiar standards including C++ STL, Parallel STL, and SYCL*.
Join Intel senior product manager, Thorsten Moeller, for an overview of oneDPL, including:
- What it is
- How it can help maximize productivity and performance across XPU architectures—CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs
- How to use its preoptimized data parallel algorithms to improve XPU application performance
- Real-world use cases
Get the Software
The Intel oneAPI DPC++ Library is part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Explore oneAPI including developer opportunities and benefits
- Subscribe to Code Together— an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each biweekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.