Finding and debugging memory and difficult-to-reproduce threading errors is difficult. Particularly if you don’t have the right tool that can cut through your code early in the design process and help you analyze, detect, and debug efficiently and optimally.
Intel® Inspector is that tool.
Join Mayank Tiwari, a technical consulting engineer, to learn about this dynamic memory and threading error debugger for C, C++, and Fortran, including:
- Locating and debugging nondeterministic threading errors such as data races, deadlocks, and lock hierarchy violations
- Detecting memory errors such as leaks, corruptions, and invalid accesses
- Diagnosing errors faster using the tool’s many powerful analysis and debug features
Get the Software
Download Intel® Inspector as part of the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit, a collection of optimized tools for high-performance computing.
- Customer Success Stories
- Introduction to Persistent Memory Programming
- How to Detect Persistence Errors
Technical consulting engineer, Intel Corporation
Mayank specializes in application optimizations, including domains like high-performance computing (HPC), AI, cloud, enterprise, and 5G. In his current role, he helps customers achieve optimal application performance on Intel® architecture with the help of Intel® Software Development Tools such as Intel® VTune™ Profiler, Intel® Advisor, and Intel Inspector. Mayank holds a bachelor's degree in computer science and engineering from Samrat Ashok Technological Institute, and a master's degree in computer science: cryptology and information security from the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore.