Finding and debugging memory and difficult-to-reproduce threading errors is … well … difficult. Particularly if you don’t have the right tool that can cut through your code early in the design process and help you analyze, detect, and debug efficiently and optimally.
Intel® Inspector is that tool.
Join Mayank Tiwari, a technical consulting engineer, to learn about this dynamic memory and threading error debugger for C, C++, and Fortran, including:
- Locating and debugging nondeterministic threading errors such as data races, deadlocks, and lock hierarchy violations
- Detecting memory errors such as leaks, corruptions, and invalid accesses
- Diagnosing errors faster using the tool’s many powerful analysis and debug features
Get the Software
Download Intel® Inspector as part of the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit, a collection of optimized tools for high-performance computing.
- Customer Success Stories
- Introduction to Persistent Memory Programming
- How to Detect Persistence Errors
Technical consulting engineer, Intel Corporation
Mayank specializes in application optimizations, including domains like high-performance computing (HPC), AI, cloud, enterprise, and 5G. In his current role, he helps customers achieve optimal application performance on Intel® architecture with the help of Intel® Software Development Tools such as Intel® VTune™ Profiler, Intel® Advisor, and Intel Inspector. Mayank holds a BS in computer science and engineering from Samrat Ashok Technological Institute, and an MS in computer science: cryptology and information security from the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore.