Intel® FPGA Academic Program Teaching Materials
Gain an understanding of the design of digital logic circuits using Intel® FPGA devices. Topics covered include:
- Describing hardware using Verilog or VHDL
- Designing circuits to perform arithmetic calculations
- Building complex designs from multiple functions and Intel® FPGA IP
By the end of this course, students will have practical knowledge of:
- Combinational and sequential logic
- Key logic elements such as storage, clocks, and memory
- How to implement finite state machines in circuitry
- How to write, compile, synthesize, and download hardware designs for FPGAs
Professors: To request solutions, source material, software licenses, and teaching hardware, enroll in the Intel® FPGA Academic Program.
- Prerequisite topics can be taught in the lecture sessions leading up to each lab session.
- Any Terasic DE-Series FPGA development kit can be used with these exercises.
- Fundamentals of electronics
- Boolean logic
- Any programming language
Recommended Tools & Tutorials
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software (Lite edition)
- ModelSim*-Intel FPGA Edition Software (Starter edition)
- Hardware design tutorials
- Timing, simulation, and debugging tutorials
This .zip file contains all the Verilog and VHDL files for all the labs listed.