This article includes the System Requirement for Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library (oneDAL)
Release notes can be found in a dedicated article.
|Document revision||Date||Change History|
|2021.4||2021-9-29||2021.4 Release Update|
|2021.3||2021-6-22||2021.3 Release Update|
|2021.2||2021-3-29||2021.2 Release Update|
|2021.1||2020-12-07||2021.1 Release Update|
The same as the hardware requirements for Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler. See details at Release Notes for Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool
- 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processor or higher
- Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Xe Max Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Pro Graphics
- Intel Atom® Processors
- Intel® Core™ Processor Family
- Intel® Xeon® Processor Family
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable Performance Processor Family
- GCC* 7.x or higher or Intel® C++ Compiler 19.1 and later
- Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler latest release (for oneAPI DPC++ interfaces)
- Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks latest release (for the multi-threaded version of oneDAL)
- OpenCL(TM) 1.2 or later
- C/C++ Compiler with C++11 support (or C++14 support on Windows*)
- Microsoft Visual Studio* (version 2017 or 2019) needed only if using Visual Studio IDE for development
- 64-bit Linux*: Ubuntu* 18.04 or higher
- 64-bit Windows* 10
- macOS* 10.14 or higher
To build examples with DPC++ API extensions, you also need:
- GNU* Make on Linux*, nmake on Windows*
Notices and Disclaimers
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
No license (express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise) to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document.
The products described may contain design defects or errors known as errata which may cause the product to deviate from published specifications. Current characterized errata are available on request.
Intel disclaims all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, as well as any warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage in trade.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.