- Specifies the type of threadprivate implementation. Possible values are:
- Tells the compiler to use the legacy OpenMP* threadprivate implementation used in the previous releases of the Intel® compiler. This setting does not provide compatibility with the implementation used by other compilers.
- Tells the compiler to use the compatibility OpenMP* threadprivate implementationbased on applying the __declspec(thread) attribute to each threadprivate variable. The limitations of the attribute on a given platform also apply to the threadprivate implementation.This setting provides compatibility with the implementation provided by the Microsoft* and GNU* compilers.
- The compiler uses the compatibility OpenMP* threadprivate implementation.
- Linux* systems:-qopenmpor-qopenmp-stubs
- Windows* systems:/Qopenmpor/Qopenmp-stubs