DPC++/C++ Compiler Developer Guide and Reference
Notices and Important Information
- To use Microsoft Visual C++ (MSVC) compatible options with SYCL, usedpcpp-cl.
- In this document, you may see features labeled as experimental. An experimental feature is one that requires further testing and possible refinement. Depending on testing results, such features may be fully defined and implemented or they may be removed in a future release.
- TheIntel® oneAPI(DPC++/C++Compilericx, icpx, dpcpp, dpcpp-cl) does not support macOS*. For macOS or Xcode* support use Intel® C++ Compiler Classic. For more information, visit the Intel® C++ Compiler Classic Developer Guide and Reference.
Using the Compiler Documentation
- Context Sensitive/F1 Help: To use the Context Sensitive/F1 Help feature, visit the Download Documentation: Intel® Compiler (Current and Previous) page and follow the provided instructions.
- Previous Versions of the Developer Guide and Reference: Visit the Download Documentation: Intel® Compiler (Current and Previous) page to download PDF or FAR HTML versions of previous compiler documentation.