Setting Target Application Properties-Basic
Open the Target Tab of the Project Properties Dialog Box for the Current Project
Set Application Execution Parameters
- Type directly in the field.
- Choose theModifybutton to open an advanced editor, where you can transfer absolute paths to files or directories to prevent typographical errors.
- Click the field arrow to choose a previously applied set of application parameters.
Set the Application Launch Directory
- Type the absolute path directly in the field.
- Choose theModifybutton to browse to and select a directory.
- Click the field arrow to choose a previously applied directory.
Set User-defined Environment Variables
- Click theModifybutton.
- In theVariablescolumn, clickAdd new lineand supply a variable name.
- In the correspondingValuescolumn, supply a variable value.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 as necessary. When you are finished, click theOKbutton.
Save Results to a Custom Location
- Choose theStore result in (and create link file to) another directoryradio button.
- Type the absolute path directly in the field or click theBrowsebutton to browse to and select a directory.