Graphics Monitor Window: Options Dialog Box
- Configure the GPU sampling interval
- Enable/disable GPU metrics collection by the target application
- Customize the System Analyzer Heads-Up Display (HUD) position
- Configure the HUD metrics
- Select the active metric set from a list for each Intel® Graphics adapter
- List of all available HUD metrics
- List of active HUD metrics
- Enable capturing a trace upon the application startup.
- Enable Trace System View in System Analyzer.
- Change the duration of the application run to be captured in a single trace file. By default, the trace duration is five seconds.
- Select predefined Intel GPA domains to collect data about. For example, enable capturing of events to show parallel execution data in Graphics Trace Analyzer for DirectX* 11 applications.ID3DUserDefinedAnnotation, ID3D11DeviceContext2 Events, and WinPixEventsRuntime apply to the debug annotation API. It is not recommended to use these domains in the code together and enable these domains simultaneously in theTracetab. The default settings represent the common use case.
- SelectUser ITT Domainsto collect data about. The list of user domains is gathered from the analyzed applications defining them with Instrumentation and Tracing Technology API (ITT API) and is updated upon exit from the application.
- (Windows* only) ClickETW Providersto add custom Event Tracing for Windows event providers.
- Enable deferred stream capturing. Streams are captured upon pressingL. (DirectX* 12, Vulkan* specific)
- Create a keyframe at a specified time interval.
- Create a keyframe upon pressing a key.
- Enable/disable screenshots creation in a specified sequence of frames.
- Enable/disable screenshots creation in a specified time interval.You can disable screenshots creation to overcome possible overheads caused by this function.
- Enable/disable a HUD layer in the running application window.
- Enable/disable a Metrics layer in the running application window.