Graphics Monitor Window: Universal Windows Applications Tab (Windows* only)
- Applications listshows a list of recently run applications. Each application is introduced by its icon, name, and ID (in round brackets). You can remove an application from the list by hovering the cursor over the application name and clicking the X button.
- Use theSelect application namedrop-down list to select the name of the application you want to analyze. You can search the required application by entering its name.
- Use theSelect application IDdrop-down list to view and select the application ID from the package. This drop-down list is active when there are several IDs in one package. Usually a package contains only one application ID.
- Package and version informationfield shows the package name and version of the application you selected for analysis.
- Use theOptionsbutton to open the Graphics Monitor Window: Options Dialog Box.
- Click theStartbutton to launch the selected application.