Graphics Monitor Control Panel
- System Informationcontrol provides information about the Intel® GPA version installed on the system and extended system information. You can copy the system information to the clipboard or save it to a.txtfile.
- Settingscontrol provides access to theSettingspanel.
- Send Feedbackcontrol opens a form to send feedback to the Intel® GPA technical support.
- Helpcontrol provides access to the Intel® GPA user guide (this document).
- General Settings:
- (Windows* only) Turn ON theAuto-detect Launched Applicationstoggle button to automatically start analyzing DirectX* applications that were not launched through the Graphics Monitor. For example, if they were launched through the Windows* Explorer or a console command. If this button is on, the command line of any graphics application is added to theApplication listin theDesktop Applications Tab. All child processes started from graphics applications are also automatically added to theApplication list. Auto-detection of launched applications does not apply to universal Windows* applications .
- Turn ON theExtended Profiling Modestoggle button to enable the selection of a specific graphics API in the Graphics Monitor launch mode drop-down menu. Selecting one of these launch mode entries enables you to only capture performance data from a specific graphics API. Use this feature for more accurate performance of Intel® GPA. It is most recommended to turn ONExtended Profiling Modestoggle button, if your project uses multiple APIs.
- Turn OFF theCheck for Updatestoggle button to disable update notifications. By default, Intel GPA notifies you when a newer version of the product or Intel® Graphics Driver is available.If an update is available, an exclamation mark in a red circle appears on theSettingsbutton: .
- Use theCapture Files Locationoption to set a folder to save captured frames, traces or streams. The folder is defined asCurrentwhen you openFrame CaptureorTrace Capturewindows.
- Appearance Settings:
- Use theColor Schemasetting to change the color schema of the Graphics Monitor interface:Light(default) orDark.
- Use theUI Scalesetting to change the size of the Graphics Monitor window and its elements toSmall,Medium, orLarge(default).
- Additional Settings:
- Use theMonitor IP Addressesfield to identify network IP address(es) of the local system.
- Use theAuthorized IP addressesfield to view and change the list of target systems authorized to connect to your host system. In this field, you can view and change the list of analysis systems authorized to connect to your target system automatically:
When a remote host system tries to connect to the local system, a notification message displays asking you to accept the connection.
- To authorize a new analysis system, type in a new IP address, and then click the check mark button.
- To forget an analysis system, select its IP address in the list, and then click the X button.